fkdsicjeoifsdvjrwios
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://dcewisdfdfcfjcnerdsj.forumotion.com

Who has gotten the the farthest from spawn. (+ MAP) Empty Who has gotten the the farthest from spawn. (+ MAP)

Dom Jun 17, 2018 1:23 pm
I have been flying for a while in a single direction (+Z axis) and have gotten about 7k blocks away from spawn.
I believe,  in fact, I'd be bold enough as to say i KNOW that i have traveled more farther away than anyone has ever currently gotten to at this point in powde history (which would make sense, because I am the owner) but I did it simply with fly modification on Impact and auto-walk.
Given that anyone can use auto walk and fly hacks on powde, it made me start wondering how far people could get from spawn.
And thus, the birth of this forum topic. Let's see how far people can get from spawn. This will not be restricted to time, so long as powde is open, or as long as this forum is open, you can submit your distance away from spawn, preferably make it on one axis only (e.g. in my case I'm doing it on the positive Z or +Z axis and keeping X to 0 so like X:0 Y:100 Z:7000.
Also, I made this little map of the over world for powde, every 1 pixel on the image equates to 10,000 blocks in the over world. Who has gotten the the farthest from spawn. (+ MAP) Map12
though you cannot clearly see shit on that one, here is a better one, scaled down to show 100 pixels (or 1 million blocks). The pixel that's right in the center is spawn + the surrounding 10,000 blocks. Who has gotten the the farthest from spawn. (+ MAP) Smallm11

now lets see:
I have walked ~7k blocks
each pixel= 10k blocks
so i have traveled about 0.7 pixles on the map. This is the current farthest anyone has ever gotten on Powde.minehut.gg but I think we could be cable of getting much farther. Good luck.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://dcewisdfdfcfjcnerdsj.forumotion.com

Who has gotten the the farthest from spawn. (+ MAP) Empty Re: Who has gotten the the farthest from spawn. (+ MAP)

Dom Jun 17, 2018 4:31 pm
update: up to 10k now Smile